City Administrator / Clerk
Berkeley Lake's city administrator serves the residents of Berkeley Lake by carrying out the policies and directives of the mayor and city council.
The city administrator is responsible for:
- Running the day-to-day operations of Berkeley Lake government
- Developing and managing the city's budget
- Overseeing the staff and contracted employees
- Ensuring that Berkeley Lake's government is operating efficiently and effectively for its residents
The city clerk is the official custodian of records for the city. In that role, duties include:
- Recording and maintaining the council's official actions in minutes
- Coordinating and distributing the agenda
- Maintaining contracts, ordinances, resolutions, and agreements
- Coordinating the records management and retention program for the city
4040 S. Berkeley Lake Rd.
Berkeley Lake, GA 30096
Ph: (770) 368 9484 ext. 102